Partnerships & Sponsorships

Guild Esports indicators two-year take care of HyperX

UK-based organization Guild Esports has announced its second sponsorship deal since its London Stock Exchange debut in October, partnering wi gaming peripherals brand HyperX.

Photo Credit: Hyper X

RELATED: Team Liquid, Envy, Guild added to Rocket League’s in-game esports shop

According to a release, e contract value — which has not been disclosed — is ‘in line wi [Guild’s] expectations at e time of IPO’.

Guild will receive 75 percent of e consideration in  sh, in equal amounts over two years. The remaining 25 percent of e contract value will be provided rough gaming hardware for Guild’s pro players, content creators, and a demy students. 

It was also announced at HyperX will fit out e company’s headquarters in London as part of e deal. Moreover,  Guild is announcing its results for e previous financial year tomorrow (Friday, January 29 ).

Paul Leaman, Vice President at HyperX EMEA, commented: “HyperX has supported esports for over a de de, from grassroots to pro players and major tournaments, ensuring our quality gaming gear from hmouseets, keyboard and mice enable gamers to reach eir full potential. We are very excited to welcome Guild to e HyperX family and look forward to supporting eir teams on e way to victory.”

RELATED: Grant Rousseau named Guild director of esports

HyperX is now e exclusive peripheral partner of Guild and will promote its brand and products rough placementorganizationeams of e organization’s players and content creators. HyperX’s brand will also be promoted rough o er types of content, tournaments, and marketing initiatives.

Carleton Curtis, Executive Chairman of Guild Esports, added: “We are delighted to partner wi HyperX. Thgamers, andis indispensable to gamers and we look forward to helping em address e rapidly growing audience for esports worldwide.

“Thanks to e growing interest in esports from leading advertisers and major brands, our pipeline of potential new business continues to expand, and we look forward to announcing more deals in due course.”

Esports Insider says: Guild made e headlines repeatedly in e second half of 2020 — some positive (and justified), some arguably overblown (David Beckham’s involvement being e main  talyst). Even if Guild’s brand didn’t warrant a closing market  p of more an £40m, one ing is indisputable: decisions ey have made since en have been astnew. Content, choice of esports titles, and now partnerships: Guild is using e heavy investment it received, and is doing every ing right.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button Daftar Situs Judi Slot Online Terpercaya Situs Judi Slot Online Gampang Menang Situs Slot Terbaru 2020 Bonus 100% Situs Slot Gacor Hari Ini Situs Judi Slot Online Jackpot Terbesar Judi Slot Online